Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nice to see you all again!

Between registering for ACTs, having a continous battle with homework, being a teenager, you know, posting on the blog was put on the back burner. Actually, if there is anything further than a back burner, that's where posting would be at. I have had zero, zippo, time. I really don't want blogging to be a chore, so now that I have down time, it's great to sit down and get a post in!

My surgery went great and I survived. More than a month now without running and I'm really missing it. I'm going to get sappy, here's your warning! Running is a huge part of who I am and not being able to do it kind of just sucks. I go back on the 27th (10 DAYS!) to see what the doctor thinks and maybe he (he said this last check up) that I can get going again. Keep your fingers AND toes crossed please for me! At least I have got the OK to swim and bike, which I've been getting some killer workouts in that way. I'll share with you in the coming days what those workouts have been like. I also am hoping to get in for track. Let's hope together:)

Spending amp time with my friends and family has been great and they all have been super supportive. I am truly thankful for amazing friends and family, which is above all else!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite smoothie to make? 
-I love green smoothies. Stay tuned tomorrow morning for my recipe! 

Favorite magazine subscripition/to read?
-InStyle, Fitness Magazine, and Runner's World. I also like People.

Anybody reading a really great book right now?! Tell me- I need to find something!

Do you like swimming or biking? 
-I found out I really love swimming and you can get a killer workout in on a bike. Woofta.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment