Sunday, February 24, 2013

Meet my besties!

I haven't been posting in the last couple of days because THIS GIRL (my best friend!) came home to see my other best friend (her cousin) and I!  It's kind of confusing, but I met Tiffany through running and we became the bestest of friends (we've gone to indoor track meets together out of state, ran road runs together, about everything) but she lives about 2.5 hours away but her cousin (Monnie) lives right here in town and we became best friends because of that. Make sense? :)





We had a great weekend-- it started off Thursday night hoping we would have no school Friday because of a predicted snow storm coming in. I think I (we) jinxed it by spending the night at her house and not going to bed until midnight and thinking we were going to have no school. I think we ended up getting 3 inches out of the predicted 20 inches the weathermen had their money on. Hmmmf. We made these cookies.




School, school, school was on FRIDAY, and then she came home and yes, I hung out with my best friends again Friday night. A nerd party (we did our math), ate some great food once again, and watched Sinnister. That movie is all out creepy, we have yet to finish it and NO we were not screaming like little girls during the whole movie...okay. Maybe we were.


Saturday we watched BFF 1 (Monnie) play at her volleyball tournament. My other good friend swims too like I told you the other day. Tiffany and I are both runners so we don't tend to understand other people's sports and just the sad reality that people are missing out on the greatest and to me, the EASIEST sport out there. I mean you don't have to think of serving, spiking, or diving you just RUN.



After the volleyball tournament, we got beautified and went out to the movies and saw Safe Haven for the second time. That movie is the best.







Here is our favorite part:



Okay that's not the only favorite part.


A great weekend with my besties- I wish I could have the time to write down everything that went on! I have the best friends I could ask for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any friends that live out of town? How do you keep in touch with them?

How was your weekend run(s)/workouts?

FAVORITE protein to eat?
Salmon or chicken.

Do you play another sport? Do you like another sport better than running?

Why do you like running?
 I like that it gives me a runner's high and just the hard work ethic that comes with it just makes me feel good about myself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment