Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My best friend is a fish.


I went with a friend to he swim team practice tonight. Swimming is like one of the hardest things for me to do- really it is. I feel like an awkward chicken flapping it’s wings while swimming  and I feel really slow. She’s a stud. She's a fish.


It was kind of relaxing just chilling by the pool.

Headed home and the next stop was GROCERY SHOPPING with the bro, dad, and bro. Why did I insist on putting that in that order? There’s a winter storm coming and I’m crossing my fingers we get 20 inches of snow. No really. I like the idea of being snowed in because then I don’t have to go to school. I heart snow days.

Good times in general, folks. Stay tuned for my tomorrow’s post! Until then, have a great rest of the night!

What are you FOCUSED on right now? Is there something in your life that you feel you need to get done/do better?
I’m always 100 percent focused on school. Taking 3 college credit classes is kicking me in the hiney and I’m always working to stay ahead. .. getting some time off has been a blessing especially with school.

Grocery shopping: do you make lists or buy whatever? Stick to a price limit?

No comments:

Post a Comment